|FIELD OF APPLICATION
||PLACE OF APPLICATION
|Brine purification from Mg 2 + and Ca 2 + ions
||Crimean Soda Production Factory, Ukraine, 1980, 1991-1992; Soda Production Amalgamation in Stermilak, Bashkiria, Russia, 1987
||1. Purification rate doubles and triples.
2. The consumption of raw materials and electric power to yield the purified brine dwindles by 10-15%.
3. The equipment efficiency increases by 20-30%
4. The calculi reduced by 25%.
|Production of mineral filling agent - white soot (carbonization, filtration, flushing, drying)
||Leninisk Mining Plant, Tula Region, Russia, 1979-1980
||1. Production efficiency goes up by 1.09-1.34 times.
2. The volume of waste water slides down by 25-30%.
3. Gas consumption lowers by 1.13-1.23 times.
|Cleaning the hard substances of chemical production by flushing
||Crimean Soda Production Factory, Ukraine, 1981; Lisichansk Soda Production Factory, Lugansk Region, Russia, 1983; Soda Production Amalgamation in Stermilak, Bashkiria, Russia, 1987
||1. The consumption of flushing water diminishes by 1.2-1.3 times.
2. Reduction of production losses when flushing by 1.3-1.5 times. 3. Power consumption at the production facility goes down by 5%.
|Dissolution, evaporation, centrifugation, sediment flushing
||Aktyubinsk Chrome Compound Plant, Kazakhstan, 1984
||1. Reduction of the power required for evaporation and centrifugation by 20-30%.
2. The splash-proof factor of evaporators decreases 50-60-fold.
3. The quality of finished product is boosted (substance content, impurity reduction).
|Desalination of water and steam by evaporating the seawater
||Karabogazsulfat Production Amalgamation, Turkmenistan, 1985-1986
||1. Reduction of power consumption at the production facility by 1.3-1.5 times.
2. No salt deposits on heat exchanger surfaces.
3. Application of complexions discontinued.
|Intensification of brine preparation for soda production
||Bereznikovo Potassium Plant, Perm Region, Russia, 1984
||1. Brine concentration has gone up by 1.5-2%.
2. Soda production efficiency at carbonization has been boosted by 0.7-1%.
|Prevention of carbonate deposits on the surface of equipment and pipelines
||1. Steam boiler at Beer Distillery No.1 in Kharkov, Ukraine.
2. Bottle washing shop at Beer Distillery No.3 in Kharkov, Ukraine.
3. Chemical treatment shop at Heat Power Station in Kremenchug, Russia.
4. Food Acid Factory in Kharkov, Ukraine.
5. Kharkov Dairy, Ukraine (return water line).
6. SAU Plant in Kharkov, Ukraine (boiler).
7. Boiler room at Kharkov Region Heat Power Station, 1990-1998.
|Removal of the stagnant build-up to never form again.
|Household heating systems
||Makeev metallurgic Works, Makeevka, Ukraine, 1992.
||1. Gas consumption has dropped by 10-15%.
2. Operational time of water boilers has been extended four-fold.
||UkrBurGas, Ukraine, 1997
||1. Steam pressure in the boiler has increased by 1.7-1.8 times.
2. The factory has never had a stoppage for the boiler acid flushing.
|Steam boiler, chemical water treatment
||Kozak Sewing Factory, Fastov, Kiev Region, Ukraine, 1998.
||1. Gas consumption has dropped by 1.2-1.3 times.
2. Operational time of ion exchange filters in between recovery sessions has been boosted by 4 times.
3. Sodium chloride consumption required for the recovery of Na cationite has been reduced by 4 times.
4. The chlorine content of wastes has been decreased.
|Slip drying process
||Tile block factory, Kharkov, Ukraine, 1998.
|Evaporation of diffusion sugar juice
||Pivnenkov Sugar Factory, Trostenets, Sum Region, Ukraine, 1999.
||Power consumption reduced by 30%.
||Ivashkovo Alcohol Factory, Kharkov Region, Ukraine, 1999.
||Gas consumption reduced by 20-25%.
|Dried milk production
||Kharkov Dairy, 2001.
||Gas consumption reduced by 10%.
|Dried milk production
||Talne Dairy, Cherkassy Region, Ukraine, 2001.
||Gas consumption reduced by 17%.
||Beer Distillery No.l, Kharkov, Ukraine, 1992.
||Barley sprouting boosted by 46%.
||National Cement Co. p.s.c., Dubai, U.A.E., 1997-2003
||1. In the cooling water system, the results are quite satisfactory as the buld up in the cooling pipes has very much reduced.
2. In heat exchangers the crust formation has disappeared and improved.
3. Maintenance for the cooling system was reduced.
4. In the fuel system also burning improved and also some saving in fuel noticed.
|Paper production (recycling)
||Union Paper Mills, Dubai, UAE, 2004
||1. Strength of paper essentially has increased, that has allowed to tower consumption of starch by more than 18%.
2. Betterment in cleaning synthetic wire.
3. The efficiency of combustion of fuel has increased. CO and H 2 S in outgoing gases are not found out.
||Dubai Aluminum Company Limited, Dubai, UAE, 2004
||1. The degree of stratification of water-oil emulsion increased.
2. The processes of corrosion were in pipes considerably slowed down.
3. The deposit formation in the pipes has very much reduced.